Course Duration: 5.0 Days
- Compressors and Their Application
- Compressor Component Design and Materials
- Operation and Maintenance of Compressors
- Troubleshooting Compressor Problems
- Overhaul and Repair of Compressors
- Preventive Maintenance of Compressors
This specialised course is a detailed comprehensive course mainly for maintenance personnel and supervisors responsible for servicing or operating reciprocating compressors. This course will cover the theory of operation and explains how to install, troubleshoot, overhaul, and repair all types of compressors. Participants will also learn on how to purchase, service, operate, and maintain compressor components used in any of the process industries such as Oil & Gas, Power and Manufacturing.